We’ve been on a fantastic trip recently. 3,5 weeks in Australia (with a short 4 day stop-over in Singapur). And as you probably can imagine, I had a lot of time taking pictures. So what I would love to do is, share with you my favorite shots.
And moreover, I will sell some prints – just let me know which picture you like to have in which size and I tell you how to get it. So just drop me an e-mail or send me a DM on Instagram. I will have the prints done by White Wall, so just head over there and check what type you like.
More goodies and free stuff you:
Would love to see how your desktops and screensavers look after you have installed them.
To give you some idea of Australia on top, I did a 10 things we should adopt from Australia:
- Tab water for free everywhere. By law, every restaurant needs to offer free tab water.
- Boarder officers that greet you with “Hey buddy, how is it going?” – not the typical grumpy guy who eyes you up and down.
- Pay wave everywhere. So you just swipe your credit card up to 100$ at the counter and you are out-and about to go.
- Gingerbeer – I love Gingerbeer and they sell it almost everywhere.
- No weird looks when you ask for food ingredients. They know everything about dairy free, gluten, vegan or just basic nutrition.
- Recycle and nature awareness. They take amazing care of their ocean.
- Flat white coffee. The bigger brother of the cappuccino but even better.
- Bring your own. If a restaurant doesn’t have a liquor license, you simply bring the booze you want to drink with you.
- Smoothies and juices everywhere. I have never drunken as many amazing juices in my entire life.
- Beach culture – because truely life is better at the beach.
And here you finally go with my pictures favorites: